Monday, July 7, 2014

It's Too Late For A Recap But Holy Shit I Only Got 1 Fight Wrong

It's way too late to put up any sort of recap or postfight analysis, because honestly what could I say at this point that hasn't already been said. You all know Rousey murdered that poor girl, an Aggie got destroyed in front of 20 people, Brimage came out looking like Vegeta but left like Nappa, and America triumphed over all. So instead of just leaving this blank, why not gloat about myself. I wrote that shit drunk in the middle of the afternoon the day of the fight, and the only fight I got wrong ended with George Roop falling over like a tree. Not only that, but my Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique prediction was eerily accurate, as Stephan Struve took five steps and collapsed before he could even make it to the Octagon. Fear my powers.

In all sincerity though I apologize for this half assed post. This site is clearly still a work in progress and things did not go smoothly for me or my writing partner. There simply wasn't going to be enough content until tomorrow - 3 days after the fight - and I'm not here to waste your time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment